Fabric Resistance Bands (Set of 3)
Shape your booty with a set of Core Balance Hip Bands. Each set includes three hip bands which provide different levels of resistance. Simply loop them around your legs when you’re doing squats and other exercises to work your butt, glutes, hams, abs, quads, and calves.
Different Thickness Levels
Each band is the same length but a different thickness to deliver different levels of resistance. Because the bands are the same length, they don’t feel too tight or too loose around your legs.
Workout Wherever You Go
Each set of hip bands comes with a drawstring bag for easy storage. Lightweight and compact, it’s perfect for taking your hip bands them on your travels, so you never miss a workout.
The hip bands are made from premium cotton polyester stretch fabric for superior elasticity and ultimate resistance when you’re performing squats, hamstring curls, and other exercises.
We’ve designed our hip bands using a similar method to a seat belt with reinforced stitching to prevent them fraying over time and deliver the durability needed for an intense workout.
Anti-slip rubber strips prevent the hip bands slipping down your legs when you’re in the middle of a workout, so your target muscles are constantly engaged throughout each movement.
- Set of 3 hip bands
- Size: 33cm x 8cm
- Light band: 3.5mm thick
- Medium band: 4mm thick
- Heavy band: 4.5mm thick
- Instructions included
- Each set includes a light, medium and heavy grade fabric hip band to challenge your muscles with different levels of resistance
- Each band is a different thickness rather than a different length, so they don’t feel too tight or too loose when you’re exercising
- Premium cotton polyester stretch fabric for superior elasticity and resistance when performing squats, hip thrusts, and other exercises
- Designed with anti-slip rubber strips to stop them slipping down your legs and provide optimum comfort when you’re working out
- Supplied with a lightweight and compact drawstring bag, so you can take the bands wherever you go and never miss a workout