90cm Foam Roller (EPE)
Self-massage your muscle pain away with a 90cm Foam Roller from Core Balance. Longer than other rollers in our range to give you greater stability when you’re rolling, it has a medium-density foam construction and smooth surface to deliver a soothing muscle massage.
The roller is made from medium-density EPE foam which is firm enough to deliver a deep massage without feeling too uncomfortable. Although it might feel quite firm when you press it with your fingers, it has far more give than other rollers when greater pressure is applied to it.
Long 90cm Roller
Our 90cm roller is the longest in our collection to give you greater stability and balance as you roll. Its length also makes it perfect for rolling both legs simultaneously, massaging your upper back, and using perpendicular to your spine to improve your body alignment and posture.
Ideal for Beginners
A medium-density roller is perfect if you’re new to foam rolling or you only do occasional and moderate exercise. This is because your muscles need to acclimatise to the pressure applied by a roller. If it’s too firm, the pressure applied could be too intense for your muscles to handle.
Benefits of Rolling
Overworking your muscles can cause the fascia tissue around them to tighten up and knot which can make your muscles feel tight and painful. By rolling your muscles, you can increase circulation to the area which helps to loosen knots and soothe aches, pain, and tension.
Warm Up & Cool Down
Foam rolling before a workout helps to stretch out the fascia tissue and loosen your muscles up. This helps to increase your flexibility and reduce the risk of injury. Once you’ve finished a workout, you can self-massage your muscles to relieve tightness and speed up your recovery.
- Medium-density roller
- EPE foam construction
- Size: L90cm x Ø15cm
- Extra-long 90cm x 15cm size provides greater stability when rolling and is ideal for rolling your upper back and spine
- Made from medium-density EPE foam which is firm enough to deliver a deep massage without feeling overly intense
- Perfect if you’re a first-time roller or your muscles aren’t strong enough to handle the intensity of a high-density roller
- Foam rolling pre-workout stretches and loosens your muscles to reduce the risk of injury and boost your performance
- Rolling post-workout helps to speed up your recovery time by soothing sore muscles and loosening muscle knots
Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £40
Standard Delivery £3.99 - 2-3 Working Days
Express Delivery £4.99 - 1-2 Working Days