Wooden Balance Board
Serious about keeping fit? This Wooden Balance Board from Core Balance is just the ticket. Because it’s unstable to stand on, it helps to train your balance, strengthen your core, and improve your posture. The result? Better muscle coordination, so you can put in your best performance when you’re working out.
The board has a rounded plastic base to rotate it 360-degrees and tilt it up to 5-inches in any direction. It’s perfect for practising calf stretches, circular drills, and other balance exercises.
Use on any flooring
The base is suitable for using on both carpeted and smooth surfaces – providing they’re nice and level! It has a medium balance difficulty rating to suit beginners and advanced users alike.
An anti-slip surface provides a secure, comfortable grip to prevent your feet from slipping. The surface is comfortable to stand on with bare feet or trainers – whatever tickles your fancy!
The deck also has alignment lines which make it look a bit like a sliced pizza. These help you to align your body correctly and easily find your centre of gravity when standing on the board.
Strong plywood deck
Don’t underestimate the power of plywood. Not only is it lighter than solid wood, but it has a unique cross-grain structure for superior strength, rigidity, and impact-resistance. Tasty!
150kg weight capacity
The board is capable of supporting a weight capacity of 150kg (23.6 stone). That’s the equivalent of 48,550 teabags – enough to make a cuppa for the entire population of Inverness!
Lightweight and compact
Lightweight and compact, the board is perfect for taking on your travels, so you can use it wherever life takes you. It weighs 1.4kg and has a diameter of approximately 40cm.
Using it for exercise
As well as using it for balance training, you can use the balance board to challenge your core whilst performing a variety of exercises, including push-ups, squats, and lunges. Nice!
Using it for rehabilitation
Balance training is low-impact, so it puts minimal strain on your joints and muscles. This makes the balance board great for strengthening your lower limbs if you’re recovering from an injury.
- Balance training to develop your core strength, balance, and posture
- Challenging your core while doing push-ups, lunges, and other exercises
- Lower limb and ankle strengthening exercises during rehabilitation
- Plywood construction with PP base
- Maximum tilt distance: 5” (approx.)
- Diameter of board: 40cm (approx.)
- Height of board: 8cm (approx.)
- Maximum weight capacity: 150kg
- Can be used for balance training, lower limb rehabilitation, and adding an extra challenge to squats, push-ups, and other exercises
- Plywood deck has a diameter of 40cm (approx.) and is stronger than solid wood with a max weight capacity of 150kg (23.6 stone)
- Rounded base allows you to rotate the deck 360-degrees and tilt it 5-inches in any direction to practise a variety of balance exercises
- Anti-slip surface is suitable for standing on with bare feet or trainers and has alignment lines to help you find your stability and balance
- Balance training helps to develop your core strength, balance, and posture to improve your mobility and reduce your risk of injury
Free UK Delivery On Orders Over £40
Standard Delivery £3.99 - 2-3 Working Days
Express £4.99 - 1-2 Working days